Are you motivated enough and you want to be part of a team that works at the highest standards in a challenging environment full of satisfaction?
Within PHIN Consulting & Training, the key for success is the team, comprised of competent and passioned by consultancy people, which is why we are always looking to recruiting young talents.
If you are a enthusiastic person and are open to new challenges and knowledge and if among your values you have our own company’s ones then send us your CV and letter of intent at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
If we have a free position we will contact you to confirm your availability. Please mention in your letter of intent how you can contribute to the development of the company.
To become a member of our team you need to pass the following three recruiting stages:
1. Initial test
This tests aim is to show how extensive knowledge you have acquired so far. The test will focus on your creativity and personality and on the approach you take. The test is comprised of a few question related to the field and 2 study cases.
2. The interview with the Croatian staff for which you are applying
The Croatian team members will be interested to know how passionate you are about consultancy, if you prove to have initiative and proactivity, if you are client orientated, if you are result orientated, have a desire to find solutions, are capable of working simultaneously on more projects and have the capacity to work independently.
3. The interview with the Polish Board Members
This interview will be held either face to face or via Skype, through videoconferences. During this interview we want to get to know you better, your personality and attitude, but also for you to know the team and company that you will be part of.
At this moment there are no open positions.
If your experience and qualifications can bring added value to the company, send your CV and a letter of intent at the email@example.com e-mail address. If we have a free position we will contact you to confirm your availability. Please mention in your letter of intent how you can contribute to the development of the company.
Taking into consideration the dynamic development environment of our company we are in continuous search for collaborators.
- Relevant experience for the field of activity of the company
- Foreign languages: English (advanced level), another foreign language is a plus
- Knowledge for operating: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge and practical proven experience in the field of structural and cohesion funds (minimum one implemented project as a beneficiary, partner or contracting authority
- Excellent abilities of comunication and presentation; ability to take decisions and to work in a team or independently
- Abilities to work simultaneosuly on more projects/activities, abilities and coordonation knowledge (project management)
- Excellent abilities for analisys/synthesis and able to offer solutions
- Attention and perseverence
- Client orientated, results orientated, proactiv
- Time management abilities and handling of dealines
If you share our values and wish to collaborate with PHIN Consulting & Training, please send us a CV along with a letter of intent at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.